Monday, June 27, 2011

Results 2...

Alright...so I went this morning for the second blood test and after having to vent on my mom I think I am ready to blog about it. They called this afternoon with the results.....*sigh*.

To begin with it is day 23 and I have not ovulated and my estrogen hormones look like I am not even going to. So I asked a few questions and come to find out and I may be borderline PCOS. BIG SHOT!!! Of course this may explain why I am not ovulating when I should be. I may actually be an irregular ovulator (lol...my word). So what happens next?

So it is going to be another round of medroxyprogesterone. I will call them on day 1 and they will do one of two things. One is that they will put me on clomid and we will just guess when to babydance. The other which I am sort of excited about is the study that Dr. Craig is doing. I actually already qualify for this study.

In this study, all the medication (clomid and HSG) is covered and there is a HUGE discount on all of the ultrasounds involoved. Instead of being $260 they would only be $100. Which is awsome because I would have to have one every cycle. $$$$

So I am trying to be positive about it and at least we know what is going on. Anyways, I am not feeling so perky so I think I am going to go bake...lol. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment